Your sales tax reports can be found by following these instructions:
- Log into your Wellevate account.
- Click on the silhouette or profile picture in the top right-hand corner of the Wellevate dashboard and click, “Account Settings”.
- Select “Sales Tax” from the menu on the left*.
- *If you have opted into collecting sales tax, your reports from October 2017-Current month will be displayed in this tab. Sales tax data for months prior to October 2017 are stored under the “Archived Reports” located in the top right-hand corner of the Sales Tax section.
- Download the “Complete Sales Tax Reports” for October, November, and December by clicking on “CSV” in that column.
- Once these reports are downloaded, simply sum the amounts in column T (labeled “Tax Amount”) for the October, November, and December reports.
- Now download the rest of your reports by clicking on “Archived Reports” and downloading the remaining months by clicking “CSV” in the second column.
- Sum column “I” (labeled “Tax Due”).
- Finally, add the totals of each month together.