Placing your first order
- Select the cart icon on the product you would like to add to your cart (you can change the quantity of your items once they’re in your cart).
- Select the shopping cart icon at the top right corner then View Cart
- Adjust product quantities by entering the quantity desired and selecting the Update link below the product
- Select the Checkout button
- Select the billing address and indicate if the shipping address will be the same or different
- Select the shipping address if it is different
- Select the shipping method
- Select an existing card or enter a new card for payment
- Confirm that the order is accurate and then select the Place Order button
You will receive an email notification once the order has been placed and another email notification once the order ships.
Viewing & Ordering Recommendations
Each time your practitioner sends you a new recommendation, you will receive an email with a link to that recommendation. The recommendation will also appear in the "Your Latest Recommendation" tile once logged into your account.
To view the recommendation, once logged into the account, select the View Practitioner Instructions link. To add individual items to the cart select the + Add to Cart icon, or select the Add All To Cart & Check Out button.
To view older recommendations, log into the account and select View All in the My Recommendation & Order History tile.
Shopping for Products
If your practitioner has granted Custom Dispensary or All Product access, you will have the ability to shop from their dispensary. Once logged into your account there will be a Shop Dispensary button in the My Practitioner tile. You can click this button to search, or can click the magnifying glass at the top of the screen to search for products. (Please note: Patients that are setup to only purchase recommendations from their doctors will not have the ability to search.)
Product searches can be filtered by Condition, Category, Brand, Dietary Consideration, Quality Partner, Delivery Format, and Dosage. Search results can then be sorted by Best Matches, Newest Products, Popularity, EQP Level, Brand. Price, and Name.
Search terms such as product name or product code can also be entered into the search bar. As you type, the top 5 most popular products, sub-categories, and brands matching your search terms will display to further narrow your search. To see a full list of all matching products, simply press Enter.
The system will look for products that contain your search term within the product code, product name, or product sub-category. It will locate products with or without dashes (ex. searching for ther-biotic, ther biotic, or therbiotic will give you results for Ther-Biotic products by Klaire Labs.)
Clicking on a product image will open the product detail page which includes the ingredient list.
You can view your order history, tracking numbers, and invoices or credit memos online. To do this:
- Log into your account
- Either select the order from the My Recommendation & Order History box, or select the View All link to view your full history
- The order number, order date and products will be displayed. For additional information, select the view details link.
- If the order has shipped out, the products on the order will be grouped into shipments. There will also be a section for Not Yet Shipped items when applicable.
- You can click the View Invoice, Tracking Number, or View Credit Memo link for each shipment, if applicable.
Wellevate only accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover payments. A credit or debit card can be used as long as it contains one of these emblems.
What will my credit card statement look like?
When you place an order through Wellevate you are paying your practitioner directly. This means your practitioner’s name (or their business name) will show on your credit card statement next to your charge.
Your credit card will be authorized for the full amount of your order as soon as you submit your order. Once your order ships, the authorization will change to a charge for the total invoice shipped.
You will not see an additional authorization for any backordered products, you will only see a charge for your backorder when it actually ships out.
Ex: You place an order on March 1st for $100. $70 worth of product ships on March 1st, and the $30 worth of backorders ship on March 4th. Below is an example of what you will see on your credit card statement:
March 1st $100 pending authorization
March 1st $100 pending authorization $70 charge
March 4th $30 charge
Can I use my HSA/FSA card for Wellevate℠ purchases?
If your practitioner has enabled this option for their dispensary, Wellevate® will accept payments on an HSA/FSA card. Please contact your practitioner to find out if they accept HSA/FSA payments.
It’s important to note that just because your practitioner accepts HSA/FSA payments does not mean your purchases through Wellevate® are HSA/FSA eligible. This eligibility depends on a number of factors described by IRS rules and plan specific limitations. Please contact your health insurance provider to see if you qualify. Please save all itemized receipts, as the IRS requires that all HSA/FSA reimbursements be substantiated.