Build your custom virtual dispensary:
Once you've signed up for Wellevate®, check for notifications on your dashboard for what’s required to finish the practitioner onboarding process.
Upload your professional credentials. Include proof of your current state license, a copy of your degree or diploma from a college or university in a health-related field, or your most up-to-date transcript with course descriptions.
Upon submission of your credentials, you are now onboarded with a no-profit account, which means your patients will receive a 10% standard global discount that cannot be modified. You are not responsible for related income or sales tax, and Wellevate® remains the seller of record for your dispensary. You can switch to a for-profit account at any time.
Note: If you previously did not provide an address and phone number, you may be asked to provide this in order to continue the onboarding process.
You are now ready to engage with your patients!
- Invite your patients to shop your dispensary by clicking the “add patient” button and entering their information. They’ll receive an invite in their inbox. You can also share your custom dispensary URL with patients.
- Create a new patient recommendation and select custom products for their specific needs.
- Choose your ‘favorites’ and share your top products with your patients by using the blue ‘favorite’ toggle on the product tiles.
- Browse through protocols created by our team of experts or create your own.
Switching to a for-profit account
You can switch to a for profit account at any time by setting up a Stripe account.
Please note that switching to a for-profit Wellevate® account is non-reversible.
Stripe is a 3rd party system that ensures your financial transactions are done safely and securely.
When you successfully complete Stripe set-up, you will be defaulted to a for-profit account with a 25% profit and 10% standard global discount. You can modify the profit/discount on an individual patient basis at any time.
You can further customize your dispensary via Account Settings, which can be accessed by clicking “My Account” on the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Update your profile with your photo and verify basic information.Add a photo and verify your name, email, and phone number are correct. This will make it easy for your patients to find you.
- Add additional business information.Confirm your business name, address, and phone number, and make sure to keep this up to date. Upload your business logo, website address, Facebook page, Twitter profile, and LinkedIn profile to further personalize your profile and engage with your patients.
- Customize your dispensary. Create a personalized welcome message, adjust your dispensary type, and adjust patient access options. You can also view and copy your custom dispensary URL, to share via email or social.